Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm Startin New

My life is a mess! I swear there are days when I feel like everything is going on and I have no room just to chill and relax. Then there are other days where I feel completely content with my life. Today is one where I am on the fence, I'm happy for my life but I am scared of the changes that are going to happen. If I don't make a change I'm going to end up like this donkey,


My husband and I had a plan that when he got out of the Army that he was going to go to school and get his education. It's going to be 2 years since he started school and we just had our first baby 6 months ago. Well at this point our plan is getting a little off course. I've been working full time, taking care Scout while my husband is studying and I was going to school on top of that. At this point my husband, Marc, has been taking care of Scout while I'm at work. It hasn't been working, in fact my husband has been struggling with his school work. Trying to watch our little guy and study is very difficult. So we have decided that I am going to quit work and we are going to risk it all and live off of student loans.

I am terrified to be making this choice because of this economy and the fact that I have a good job. However, I feel that staying at home with my baby is going to be beneficial not only to my son but also to my husband. This will allow him the freedom to study and to succeed at school, which is why we are here in the first place. Not for me to follow this career a career, I don't even like. So here we go this is going to be one hell of a journey! We'll see where life takes me and see how I handle being a stay at home mom trying to find a way to provide for my family.








Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: