Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baby Fever...already???

Is it possible that just after my little guy turned 6 months old that Marc and I are discussing the possibility of trying for another baby. Our thought process is we only want 2 children and we might as well get it over with while I'm able to stay at home with them. That of course is not the only reason why we want another child, I'd love for Scout to have a friend. I know the first couple years are going to be tough but I also know that as the years get farther along they are going to become closer friends.

I have to think though about a lot of different things. Is my body ready for it? Can my mentality handle it? I'm just starting to feel normal again. Is Scout going to get neglected? Is he going to feel left out or am I not going to be able to praise him for the milestones he reaches like I would if he were the only child? Are we rushing this?

So many things to consider. I just have to make a decision fast because I won't have full coverage insurance after I leave my job. Any positive advice in a situation like this?

No comments: