Sunday, August 7, 2011

One More Week...


That's right! One more week until I get to become a stay at home mom! I am looking forward to looking frazzeled and taking on this wonderful adventure. I know this is going to be one of the most challenging jobs that I have ever had but also the most rewarding job as well. Even putting in my notice has made a huge difference for my mentality. I feel like I am finally free to work on all my small projects I want to do but I just never had the time.

This next part is not to talk bad on my husband because he does help out more then I could imagine but I just hope that my husband won't take this as a vacation on helping out around the house. I know he'll be busy with school but that is no excuse not to help clean the house or just simply clean up after yourself. I've noticed that he's already been slacking quit a bit and it has gotten so frustrating! I'm not the greatest at communication when it comes to something that is driving me nuts!!! I usually end up putting my foot in my mouth on numerous occassions. So now I just have to come up with a way to talk to him about this and set up some guidelines that we both are ok with.

I wonder if those couples who are both "at home" one being the student and the other being the stay at home parent...I wonder if they have more issues or if they get along better. I think that this is going to be one of the bigger challenges for me. It'll be interesting to see what this does to my marriage.

No comments: