Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Getting Organized

As we budget and get ready for our finances and the next 3 months I realized I needed to get more organized in order for us to have space for all of the extra things we are going to be buying. For example, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, and other hygiene products.


My first step was to clean the closet where we keep our medicine, towels, and other electronic items we don't use often. Once I organize this closet I'll have the extra space I need. I took this upon myself to accomplish this task today before I went to the store, plus it kept me preoccupied while I was putting Scout down for his nap. I find that if I am working on my projects while he is crying then it doesn't seem so bad.




Here is the before picture...there really is no organization to it what so ever and everything is pretty much just thrown in there.



After taking everything out and putting it into separate piles i finally have a well organized closet with room to put things.

Time to go stock up!!!






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: