Monday, August 29, 2011

My Dog My First Baby


Our dog has a lump on his back and he is getting older so I'm hoping it's just a fatty cyst. However, I can't take him in right now because we're trying so hard to stay with in our budget. This is so sad to me because I love my dog like a child and to not get him checked on and cared for really breaks my heart. I'll have to call around to see if any of them have payment plans or something like that because I just imagine him suffering or us having to put him down because we can't afford to get him the medical care he needs. He has been my friend, my comforter, my protector, and my compainion. I can't imagine letting him suffer like this and when I was pregnant I would just cry and cry at the thought of him not being a part of our family...hell I still cry if I think about it too much.

I think we're just going to have to suck it up because I'd kick myself and just feel so guilty if we don't do anything for him.

No comments: