Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lesson in Marriage Update

Well after realizing how selfish I've been and going out on a date with my husband. We had a chance to talk about things and I got a chance to hear his side of it.

He didn't see me as being selfish he felt that little guy was just too much for me to handle so I was being more stressed out then usual. I didn't see that at all. I'm grateful that we had this chance to work it out. Life has been so much better for us and I feel like we are back to being a team. I don't feel that wall anymore and it feels so natural again just being together. I'm hoping that we can have more nights alone where we can focus on each other more and not on all the other issues like school work, baby, money, and family.

I am so much happier now and I am so glad we were able to work it out.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: