Sunday, September 25, 2011

Walk for MS

Yesterday was my first time walking for a charitable event. It was so touching for me to be a part of this and it was even more touching that my husband tagged along to support me in this experience.


The volunteers there were so kind and the atmosphere was filled with positive emotions. I loved reading each and everyone's badge to see who they were walking for. Some were for themselves and others were family memebers or friends. Being a part of this really has just reinforced my goal to become a neuroscientist. I really want to help and study this problem to see if I can help find any relief for those individuals with MS.


I made a little onesie for my little man





Me walking for my grandpa!



This was the back of my shirt




Me and little man with our awesome shirts!



My support group! My dogs came with us!




I am so grateful that I did this I am definitely going to make this a tradition for my family and me. Next year I hope I can get a group together to help



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: