Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pinterest

English: Red Pinterest logoImage via Wikipedia





I have recently jumped on the bandwagon of pinterest. It seems like everyone I know is obsessed with that site. After a few days I can see why so many people are into pinterest.com

I have found some amazing photos to help inspire me to redo my bedroom. Right now it's a crazy dark blue and there's writing on the wall with test paint. So I have finally found my inspiration to create my beach oasis in my bedroom. I can hardly wait to finish because I don't like being in such a dark room that is so small.

I do think that it takes up a lot of time to find all of this nonsense though and I wish it was easier to access my "boards" with my phone. Because honestly what good is all of that information and pictures if I can't have fast access to it? Maybe I just need to spend a little bit more time getting the hang of it before I judge too quickly.

I am looking forward to finding more fun photos and quotes to help inspire me.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: