Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Made My Own Hair Clip

I never thought I was talented enough to really make my own hair clip but one thing lead to another and before I knew it I had a new hair clip that wasn't all that shabby looking.


I had bought some hair clips last year and they had some cheesey looking flowers on them but they had these pretty feathers. I started cutting the flower off and separating the feathers. I reused the clip that the flowers came on as my "new" clip. The feathers from the flower clip were a little small so I found some other feathers from a halloween mask I bought at the dollar store a long time ago.



After pulling and getting all the feathers I wanted I lined them up how I wanted to have the hair clip and I superglued them to a small fabric on top of the clip.


Once that was done I was able to wear it in my hair for the entire day. It held up strong and I didn't have to adjust anything or reglue it.


This was so easy I'm thinking I might just have to start making my own more often.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: