Monday, January 2, 2012

365 New Things-Day 2

Today was a fairly uneventful day. I spent most of it cleaning and putting my house back together after the new years party. I did however read something that has me excited. My mom gave me a copy of a chapter out of the book 4 Hour Body. The chapter she gave me was, How to Lose 20 Pounds in 30 Days Without Exercise. As I read through it I felt like I finally found a "diet" that seems do able. One that doesn't require you to starve yourself and one where I don't have to put hormones into my body, potentially leading to health problems later on in life. The best part is I have to stick with the meal plan for 6you days at a time and on the last day I get to eat whatever I can think of. Then repeat that 4 more times.

Now when I plan to start something like this I think ahead to any potential days that might get me off track. Right now I can only think of one, my baby's 1st birthday. So I have committed to starting this tomorrow and once I am finished and lighter I'll start the Insanity dvds so ill be nice and fit for when the warm weather comes back.

The other nice thing about this diet is I still can exercise 3-4 times a week. Which is nice since I'm anxious to get my toned muscles back.

So today I learned and researched this new diet and tomorrow i'll be trying some new meals throughout the day.

No comments: