Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolution 2012

I have put a lot of thought into my new years resolution this year. Just like everyoneI else every year it seems I am trying to get fit and lose weight. Well this year I wanted to do something a little more meaningful. I'm pretty excited about what I came up with since I feel that this is an achievible goal.

For my resolution this year I have decided to devote the year of 2012 to learning about new things and experiencing new things. My focus is going to be specifically on service and helping others. I am very selfish of my time and I can be very lazy in the comfort of my home. The first thing I'd like to do is become a volunteer for the children's hospital I just need to find the perfect fit. I'm keeping an open mind so it shouldn't be too hard.

The other part of my goal will be to try and learn one new thing. It might come from an experience or something I read all but I want to try and learn at least 365 new things.

Of course I still have my goal to get back in shape like I was pre-baby. So I've set myself another realistic goal. I want to finish Insanity. 2 months of working out should be easy but when its cold outside I have a hard time convincing myself to do any sort of physical activity that requires me to go outside (I have to workout in our garage). So hopefully starting tomorrow I will be on my way to completing one goal. Wish me luck!

Happy New Years!!!!

No comments: