Wednesday, January 4, 2012

365 New Things-Day 4

I learned today that I am HORRIBLE at math! I studied and studied for the placement test to hopefully get one class higher in math for college, but I was off by one question. It was so disappointing! I'm now going to have to be in math for an entire year before I can even begin classes for my degree. It's beyond discouraging. I want to quit, but if I quit I won't be able to do something that I truly enjoy.

I am trying to be a better person and today was especially hard. I wasn't in the best mood so everyone seemed to be morons and idiots. I realized every time I said, "ugh drive you idiot!" I was getting farther away from my goal. I was reacting just as bad as I ever have. So I took a deep breath and tried to just ignore all the idiots so I wouldn't have to yell at them. That didn't seem to help, I think I need a little bit more practice on being Christ like. I'll get better isn't the first step admitting the problem? Lets see if I can do better tomorrow.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: